The foundation of health is in your very core, the gut. This information is so vital to lasting health I just have to share this important article from our friends at The Truth about Cancer organization. Just read this…
- Cultivating beneficial gut bacteria is your first line of defense against cancer and many other serious diseases. It does this by boosting your immune system at the places you’re almost always hit first with − toxins, heavy metals, parasites, fungi, and harmful bacteria.
- Antibiotics disrupt your gut flora in a similar way that chemotherapy affects the human body.Chemotherapy wipes out perfectly healthy, non-cancerous cells inside you along with the cancerous cells. Similarly, antibiotics wipe out all bacteria (the bad kind as well as the good kind you can’t live without).
- There are three important “PILLARS” of fighting cancer… all of which help to improve gastrointestinal system health.
- Emotional Cleansing
- Probiotics are expensive and the bacteria won’t thrive in a bad environment. Use the 3 pillars starting with emotional cleansing and detoxification. Once that’s done, you’ll need a two-phase attack on diet:
- Phase One: Incorporate the food source that healthy gut bacteria eat to survive, in the form of pre-biotics. Jerusalem artichokes, chicory, garlic, onions, leek, shallots, asparagus, beetroot, dandelion greens, fennel, peas, cabbage, nuts, and seeds.
- Phase Two: Incorporate a variety of probiotic foods to diversify the healthy bacteria in your gut. Active-culture yogurt, kefir, kombucha tea, tempeh, kimchi, sauerkraut, pickled veggies (in brine – not vinegar), fermented meat (eg. corned beef), and fish (sardines).
Take a good look at what you are eating daily, your thoughts, and your environment to stay healthy and vital.
Be Heathy and Blessed!
Doctor Leesa Haire
The All Natural Pharmacist
Click Here to get your :