This is an amazing weekend. The sun is out and we are celebrating all over America our Independence! That always comes with lots of food and outdoor fun. Make this delicious and fun dish to share with your family. Lots of fresh berries and a fresh new twist on those coated pretzels everyone loves.
Wild Orange Pretzels:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 cups vanilla protein powder
- 4-7 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Combine the sugar, yogurt, protein powder, and Wild Orange essential oil.
- Dip the pretzels into the yogurt mixture one at a time, using chopsticks or tongs.
- Arrange the coated pretzels on a wire cooking rack with a baking sheet underneath it.
- Turn the oven off and put in the wire rack and baking sheet.
- Leave the oven door slightly ajar.
- After several hours, when the coating is hardened and set, take the pretzels out of the oven.
Have a safe and happy 4th!!
Let me know how you like this and be sure to contact me to get your Doterra oils. –
Doctor Leesa – The All Natural Pharmacist